Here on my SewAmazin blog I keep lists of sewing, quilting, embroidery and other crafty links with a Westie theme (updated from time to time):
- My stash of Westie and doggie fabric and patterns - Photo Album
- My posts re: Westie fabric - my own stash and other resources
- Westie Machine Embroidery Links
- Westie & Scottie Dog Quilting patterns
- Miscellaneous Westie Sewing, Knitting and Craft Links
Completed projects made with a Westie theme or handmade items for my Westies are posted on SewAmazin, too. Click here to read all my SewAmazin Westie project blog entries.
My other blog, Keli's Korner~The Westie & The Wauzer, is all about Keli and Penny, my two terriers. That's where we post about their adventures. That's also where I'll share photos and stories of my Westie "collections" -- our Christmas ornaments and other figurines, prints, non-sewing related crafts, etc.
As you can imagine, there will be a lot of overlapping between both blogs; anything sewing related will always be posted in SewAmazin and anything Westie-related will always appear in Keli's Korner.