It's been over a month since I finished the slipcovers for our old couch, and I finally got around to re-covering the original throw pillows. Here are the before (left) and after (right) photos:
The new pillow covers are made from an upholstery remnant purchased at an Ethan Allen warehouse sale:
The colors in the herringbone pattern are almost exact matches to the colors in the new slipcovers. The blue piping was made from scraps leftover from the ottoman cover and the 18" nylon zippers are from JoAnn Fabrics.
Here are close-ups of the zipper closure on bottom/back of each pillow:
And another view on the contrasting color loveseat:
Now, I think I'm finally finished with this project . . . .